The Official MacWorld (Keynote) w/ Online Chat

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
Okay...

I wanted to get this in early....

Our Online Chat room will be open (as always) for live discussion of Macworld news as it happens. Go Here

Of course, feel free to post in the thread. Please keep this thread to only news or information pertaining to the Keynote like where to find a webcast (if any), who might be providing live updates... and either leaked early news of what will be released or released items.

No general rumor discussions here. Thanks.

fryke - in the chat room the bot is being really annoyinga nd we don''t know how to get rid of him - can you help?

Hey guys. Is it possible to disable the Bot who's driving me nuts already? I would go to the botless section but then I wouldn't see chat messages from anyone in the Cafe chatroom. :(

I asked for the removal of the bot a few days ago, but apparently, it hasn't been done... let me help you find a way around it. :)

Erh. Can't login. Says there's already someone in with my name. An impostor? Or an error of the chat-system? Can somebody help me?! :/ ... Can you login and see whether it says I'm online? Does he talk?!

image1.jpg

fake again?
i think so

Back