The Political Compass- Where are YOU?

Thanks ksv.......

It's nice being not too far from the Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela. Two cool guys. On a graph at least. Cheers.

I'm not new but I have never posted here until today.

My politics: I am conservative. I normally don't get political about things but my lifestyle, my religion, and my politics are all very conservative.

That's probably all I will say about this topic.

Oh, yeah... And I live in Vietnam...

My politics: I am conservative. I normally don't get political about things but my lifestyle, my religion, and my politics are all very conservative.

That's probably all I will say about this topic.
Fair enough. But no scores to add to the thread? :)

Economic: +6.47

Social: +7.11

The figure on my avatar isn't Napoleon, it's Mad Man Muntz, who started out as a car dealer in Los Angeles in the late 1940s. He later designed his own car line as well as electronic items, including one of the first cellular phones. Would he be alive today, he might have his own line of computers... maybe!

Loyaltubist,
Way to go. Say what you like. Nothing mean here. This is why I like this site. Everybody can say what he or she thinks because everybody can talk back and say what he or she thinks. Always polite, with a few exceptions.
This is ONLY a fun test by the way, but interesting all the same. We can sometimes change ideas too.
Henry V didn't agree with Charles VI, but everything worked out at the end. A little late for sure but better late then never. Like Vietnam and the USA?

I've now updated the graph to include your scores, loyaltubist.

Attachments

• macosx_politicalcompass_2.pdf
    37.7 KB · Views: 10
Was late to the party, however I was out of town.

Economic Left/Right: -2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.85

I saved the graph from when I took it in January, and my actual numbers were:
Economic Left/Right: -5.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.69

I just took the test again, and the results were a bit different:

Economic Left/Right: -2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77

I think the difference reflects the way I interpreted the questions more than my actual opinions. If I took it again this minute, I'd probably get different results again. But I'd say I'm more of a social libertarian than an economic leftist, so I guess the second one is more accurate.

Late reply.
Thanks bbloke. Interesting results for the Political COMPASS concering the local yokals who hang out here from time to time.

Also.....

What's it like out there loyaltubist? I ask this question with all honesty. Must be very interesting. My politics haven't changed since Lincoln, if that means anything....but more recently Nixon/Johnson. Keep us posted if you feel like it.

Back