The PS 7 icon is animated!

wdw_

Rockee
I just notice that the Photoshop 7 icon is animated! When it's rendering something, the icon displays a progress bar. It's a nice feature.

Attachments

• ps7icon.jpg
    ps7icon.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 217
Nice.. I haven't noticed that in any of the Beta Builds, but I don't do much rendering.

Toast shows something similar to that to show the progress of the CD being burnt.

I'm using the final version.;)

I love the Toast icon!

The Print Monitor also has a cool animated icon.

Yeah, it's been in there since b69...

Don't know if this just happened to me but...

Upon installation (on both machines listed below), PS7 upgrade messed with some of my system preferences. Specifically, on both machines, it set my time to 24 hour time. Weird.

Anyone else experience this?

Damn Photoshop 7 is easy to find on LimeWire (even if you live in Canada). I would buy it if I where a professional like Leonis, but for casual pixel pushing, nothing beats this.

You're more of a pro than I am. :D Come on don't be depressed. I'm sure that Photoshop 7 cd will arrive any time now :p

This is the type of stuff that needs to be thrown onto borwser icons to list download progress or system update progress. This should have widespread usage.

Thats very useful. I know that some renderings take a while and it would be useful to switch apps and then see when its done just by the dock.

Matrix, I was reading on the chimera mailing list that they are planning to have this for downloads!

Back