The Young and the Androo

Androo

Yeah, Androo.
Drama Queen: Like all message boards, there is always a constant turnover in the number of people that frequent the macosx.com board. Most people, after having decided they no longer wish to visit the board, make no announcement about their departure. Some individuals have a penchant for making long boisterous departures from the message board that is clearly worthy of an Emmy award - "Goodbye cruel message board" is the classic remark. Because most of them seek to harm the morale of the board, Drama Queens are regarded as a nuisance. What also makes them an even greater pain is their tendency to repeatedly coming back for a series encore performances. "I came back to see if you people changed your ways, but I see things are the same as always - so once again, farewell cruel message board."

Well, i guess i'll fall under that category. I don't like this forum anymore. The people. The macness. Sometimes people that have the same interests are nothing alike. I am moving forums. I am leaving. Last time i came crawling back, but this time i want to leave forever. I am sick of forums. I am sick of everything.
I was here when macosx.com was all purple, and most of you weren't here. Well i have already started to fade away from here, by barely ever posting.
I am sick of following, i am sick of following rules. I am following a path now, an exit from macosx.com. I don't want to come back now. I am deleting it from my bookmarks, i will stay in contact with a select number of people, the rest, [Huge Monkeys] off :)
Smiling makes stuff better right? Isn't that right?

Why am i posting a whole big thing in the wrong category? So you'll notice. It's like having blue with red, it catches your attention cuz they dont belong. This isn't a sticky.

SPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAM

Oh yeah, "Goodbye cruel forum". That's what i was supposed to say, right?

Goodbye.
I didn't have to do this whole thing. But i was bored. And damnit i'm hungry, i want a sandwhich.

Title edited because it was misleading - Ricky

Attachments

3 KB · Views: 25
What's going on with you? You feeling ok? Is that post about you leaving serious?

Oh yeah: your PM inbox is full. :(

damnit how do you logout of macosx.com? when i click logout it stays logged in! AHHHH! screw it!!!!!

I think I missed something somewhere...
Why you leaving?

I haven't a clue what happened, but,
dude, don't take anything here personal. Bunch of people you don't know and bunch of people that don't know you. Who cares if what they think does not match with what you think.

A... A... ANDROO!!!!!!!! MAC OS X DOT COM WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE!!!!!!
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Androo will be back... I'm sure. He'll miss us as much as we'll miss him.

He's done this before :) He's just having a moment of "androo-ness" :D

BTW, he told me he found a 'small board which he likes better'. Bets on how long he stays away?

Don't joke, it's not cool.
I use to do this all the time when I was like 13. I use to go to the BidForPower forums and leave like once a month.

It's hard being young.

Amen to that Darkshadow. I mean, im only 20, and i guess it was around, but it wasnt anywhere near as popular as it is today.

Back