They are still "selling" cubes

It isn't amusing me, I wanted to be a programmer. They have invented polymorphism at the university. 'I have paid for studying my graduate.'

Polymorphism is practicly the same as multiple inheritance. Practical everyone who is graduating with debut with this Javabook by dutchspeaking people. Maybe it's a good idea to translate the book.

Hey if I had created him I could be gfettin y masters in CS now :p
unfortunatellu I didnt :p

who is kaufman ?

Originally posted by Hervé Hinnekens
Polymorphism is practicly the same as multiple inheritance. Practical everyone who is graduating with debut with this Javabook by dutchspeaking people. Maybe it's a good idea to translate the book.

riiiiiiight..... :confused:

While I think Hervé is a pisser, just look at his user pic...it's now the end of a power plug. :D

Truly, ONE IN A MILLION...thank god. :)

Originally posted by level9
While I think Hervé is a pisser, just look at his user pic...it's now the end of a power plug.

Oh, I agree, and I think that the other posts were made along the same lines. He's funny, if not a little scary ;)

I like 'em.

is an abstract object oriented programming term.

It basically means that an object will behave differently based on the context in which it is used.

Type polymorphism is a big part of Java based programming, which Hervé is apparently learning from a Dutch only manual.

FaRuvius

Back