Think Different Posters

Brewster

Registered
I am really interested in getting some Think Different posters. i have about 12 but most of them are duplicates. If anyone has any and wants to trade or knows where I can get cheap ones please let me know.

Good luck with this search... redlightrunner.com has a lot of them... but they are chargin WAY too much. I think I saw a poster for $200. BTW... where do get duplicates of these posters ?

Its a funny story actually. My dad was a Staples and he started talking to some teacher and she said she had some posters in her trunk that she was throwing away. Apparently Apple sent a bunch of posters to teachers a while back. So my dad brought them home and gave them to me (a bunch of them were the same though) and i put them up on my wall. Well this was about three years ago. A couple of weeks ago I decided that I wantd the whole collection, thinking they would only be about 5 bucks each. It turns out people are only selling them for around $150.

they're collectors items... even the banners and posters for new products are a bit pricey ($30 and up)

good luck in your search!

Back