this explains why people look at me funny when i have my ipod...

boi

official breaker of macs.
ft040117.gif

I've had many iPods, including being one of the first to purchase the original 5 gig, and a mini on the way, and I dont get it...

I don't know what's funnier, the cartoon, or that people don't get it. :) Think different guys, you'll see it right in front of you.

so the punch line is that she doesnt get it? i guess im just not in tune with this humor, cause i found it rather non-funny :p

She doesn't get it or she's close-minded to wild and cool stuff like the iPod and its commercials... I don't know, I guess it's either one of those things you get or you don't, you think is funny or you don't. That's Foxtrot humor at its finest, and if you don't get it you may not be a Foxtrot person.

Hilarious it's not. Funny, it is. It's a sharp take on a popular ad campaign done in the FoxTrot style. And it does a pretty good take on generational differences and who the iPod campaign is aimed for.

It was very funny. I saw that one on the foxtrot ucomics website and laughed. I even saved it a printed it out for my office wall (of which I have a handful of classic FoxTrot comics regarding Apple in some form or another, iFruit) :D
Anyway, I think that it is funnier that some people don't get it.

Back