Thoughts on Tues releases?

skidaniel

Registered
Anyone have any insight into what may come out on Tues?

I am REALLY REALLY hoping for the 15.4 Alubook. I am waiting to make the switch until this comes out. Boy am I ready to get off this Compaq P.O.S.

Everyone says that Apple has this supposed big stock of 15's that they are waiting to release until the Ti's sell out. I also keep seeing reports of updated (40 gig) Ipods...

Hopefully, when the 15" Alubook does come out there will not be a ridiculous shipping delay like there is for the new 17.

Happy Computing,

Dan
Skidaniel@hotmail.com

Everything i hear though is that the new 15 inch ALBooks will have a smaller resolution than that of the current TiBook. I would go for the current myself, but it's just my preference. More real estate for your buck!

Originally posted by Ricky
Yes, let's have Christmas every Tuesday. How about it? ;)

lol! Yes let's! OK, so let's see.... If Apple updates...
- 6 hardware line-ups twice yearly
- iPods twice yearly
- 4 main iApps each once yearly
- iCal and/or Address book once yearly together
- Safari once yearly
- Final Cut Pro once yearly
- DVD Studio Pro once yearly
- iPod II :) once yearly
- Display line-up once yearly

Then that's 24 cool updates every year! If they spread them out right and add a couple more we could have Christmas almost every other Tuesday!

god you guys are going happy-go-lucky about apple having had reliced something every tuesday. i mean apple has a hard enough time getting stuff out four times a year at the expos.
52 items is asking a bit too much

i want iPod!!! ... i have been despearately waiting for an update ... my MD is a POS ... and i have this money burning a hole in my Pocket!!! ...

I want to see the 15" AlBook, I have a friend who wants the TiBook, but I told them to wait a few more weeks until we got the upgrade. Well, they've now been waiting almost a month, so I'm beginning to think about just telling them "Go ahead and buy the current one". :rolleyes:

The 15.4 PowerBook is certainly coming. After all, this _IS_ the year of the Portables. But I guess they won't ship before the 17"s ship. So why introduce them already? Just surprise us in April: Hey, the 17"s are shipping. And btw.: The 15"s, too...

Do you think Apple would release the 15" PB and the iPod updates in one day? I can't see it, but they are suprising us alot this year.

Now, THAT would be a Christmas!

Though no news last week straight from Apple the Quark info last Monday or Tuesday was pretty exciting. besides an Ipod and the release of the 17" I think Apple is going to push things back till next quarter due to the possibility of WAR!!! go New Zealand!!!

no laptop releases due to possible war?

...rrrrrrrrrrrright.

Originally posted by moav
Though no news last week straight from Apple the Quark info last Monday or Tuesday was pretty exciting. besides an Ipod and the release of the 17" I think Apple is going to push things back till next quarter due to the possibility of WAR!!! go New Zealand!!!

There is no way apple is going to bring out a new 15" powerbook when we still haven't gotten the 17" Secondly, the only way a new 15" would make it out would be with an upgraded processor, so in that case you are looking at a 15" with a 1.2ghz processor... This is not going to happen until June... get over it. It's quite simple... not a chance in Hell.

How about an iPod OS update. Yea that'd rock. Don't know what it'd to but maybe they create an iPodPrefs program that configures your iPod. You could put in your own startup screen, or Put 'Twisters iPod' on there somewhere. And i could turn off the clock, or calendars or whatever i didn't use.

Cool stuff like that. ;)

I really want an iPod, im crossing my fingers and praying for it when I go to bed tonight... hahaha, lets see if god pulls through ;). But really, I don't think apple will just update the iPods HD's, they have something up their sleeves with the new iPods. Im just gonna have to wait and see!

Back