'Tiger' announcement tomorrow?

HomunQlus

Artifical Lifeform
What do you guys think? Is Apple gonna announce the release date of Tiger tomorrow? I really hope so... :confused:

Well, this is my first post. YES!! Finally a board that is about something interesting. I bought my first apple about one year ago! Since then I have swayed my family and friends and been accountable for the purchase of 6 beautiful apple computers. How did I ever live without them?

I don't think Apple fools us - remember that also on a April 1st to the date 39 years ago Apple was founded.

No Announcement yet... That's strange. I start to think that they didn't say anything on purpose because it's April Fool's Day so a lot of made up stories go around, and Apple knows that. Maybe we'll see something tomorrow. Or in the coming week.

Or as I've said before it could have been a rumour that was started by Apple to catch the leak. Start with some information that is patently false, but looks plausible so as not to arouse the suspicion of the mole. In this case, it could be this release date of Tiger on April 1st. Provide the 'false' release date to a select few employees and if the press doesn't get wind of it, move on to another group of employees. Once the press learns about it, you'll have a good idea which employees are potential moles.

I love conspiracies :D.

Ahhhh there are so many freaking rumors going around, and have been going around that the only people that I trust now are Apple and their developers. I'm gonna sweat the release of Tiger until Apple says it is going to be released; I don't know about the rest of you guys. And, for the developers out there, how much info are you allowed to give about the current build that you are working on?

Back