Tiger is already shipping...

Works fine in Safari for me...i guess they aren't doing it first-come first-serve...

Where are you guys located? I'm in NY.

Edit: Ah, i see you're both in CA...maybe that's why.

i ordered min 4/12/05 8:43pm and its preparing shipment...you mean they *are* doing first come first serve...unless..did you purchase it earlier that day?

im hoping they ship out of elk gove, CA...that always is the fastest (at least to LA)

spitty27 said:
i ordered min 4/12/05 8:43pm and its preparing shipment...you mean they *are* doing first come first serve...unless..did you purchase it earlier that day?

im hoping they ship out of elk gove, CA...that always is the fastest (at least to LA)

Yeah i ordered mine 7:54 AM on April 12th.

You guys ordered it later on in the day.

I checked Apple's UpToDate, but it says I'm "backordered". Does that mean I'm getting mine shipped after the 29th?

Bah, I ordered it the 15th...

Apple's Order Status page is down...

Apple's Online and phone Order Status services are temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled upgrade to our systems.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Attachments

• order.jpg
    order.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
yep...still preparing...you'd assume that they need to ship it out today for two day shipping so it could arrive on friday...if it comeson saturday ill be really pissed.

mine has changed to shipped. But my fed ex tracking number isnt working yet, that just means that fed ex hasn't updated there site yet

tyson: care to share the date of purchase? (i see you're in oregon...comeon apple...what's going on here..maybe ittle just take time before they update my orderstatus (it could already be on its way!)

edit: IT FINALLY SHIPPED..sorry about the caps..im just basking in excitement

edit x2: wow...i guess i refreshed right when they posted it! a minute later they added my fedex tracking number!

edit x3: ok seriously this is the last comment..fedex says it was shipped at 9.22am...apple is definitely lagging on their status page. also, it says shipped from ONTARIO CA..does that mean ontario, california or ontario, canada? weeeeee its coming!

mine status changed to shipped sometime after 6:30pm but i dont have a tracking number yet.

i wonder if itll arrive tomorrow??

spoke too soon...... i now have a tracking number. left at 9:22am

I don't think we have anything to worry about -- even if it doesn't say it has shipped yet.

Directly from Apple's Tiger FAQ:

I placed an order for Tiger on the online Apple Store. When will I get it?
If you place your order with us by April 26th, you will receive your software on April 29th. If you place an order after April 26th, you can check your order status on our website to find out when it ships

I still cant check on the status of mine because Apple's UpToDate Inquiry site never seems to want to work. The one time I could see (like 2 or 3 days ago), it said "backordered", which probably means I wont get it for awhile.

Mine shipped on the 26th from the Nertherlands, and just made it into the country, released form customs this morning (tracking via TNT. I'm hoping it will make it to me tomorrow so I can install it over the weekend.

PS- ScottFab, ii had problems with the order status site as well but it seems to be working properly now.

Yesss..mine shipped yesterday!

Fedex says it'll be here by 4:30 PM on Friday...i hope it comes a little early; the campus mailroom closes at 2:45 :confused:

Back