timbuktu 6.0.2 wont work

pxlwhr

Registered
I recently upgraded my copy of timbuktu following the instructions that came with the updater and well low and behold it has stopped working alltogether.

when I open up a new connection and hit "return" nothing happens no beach ball no click nothing it just sits there.. I have tried to reinstall the older version to no avail as well.. is there any help for me?

please let me know

It works for me on 10.2.1! Have you tried their tech support? Are you an administrator on your Mac?

they cant seem to figure it out I am admin on both the machines I have trying to talk to one an other... might just give up on it...

Does your Mac have more than 1 IP address? This happen to me once when using internet sharing.

Try deleting all prefs and performing a clean resinstall.

At work I have TB2 6.0x setup on about 100 macs running 10.1x and 10.2x. and have never runinto any major problems.

ah got it working now just a registration number problem it's all fixed now! funny how the older timbuktu's told you if you had used the same number on both machines this update dosent.

I got mixed up on where I used each registration number.. I had done this before. in the os9 days.. good to know now tho

Back