Tiny Browser - 20" Cinema Display

JML

I'm Hungry
I just got a 20" Cinema Display. Love it. Great new addition. But I have one problem. My browser windows look tiny. Everything else looks good. This is my only problem, but I really don't like it. I tried changing the resolution, but it's not as crisp, and everything else is too big. The text in the small window is really chunky too. I'm not loving the web on my new 20". Any advice? Anything I can do to make the browser window bigger, and adjust the text? Or is that just how it is?

Thanks,
JML

The web looks weird but Finder and stuff looks fine?

The problem is that the windows are too small or the text is too small?

Everything looks fine, but my browser window. Every app is great, except Safari and Firefox. The browser window is too small, the text is small, probably because of the window size, and on top of that, the text looks thick. I may get used to it, but, I'd rather fix it. Thanks.

sounds like a stupid question, but can't you just make the window bigger by dragging the corner bezel out? or is it that whole window (graphics and everything) is actually a smaller size than other windows?

Safari: View -> Make Text Bigger

Firefox: View -> Text Size -> Increase

The keyboard shortcut for both is Command +

I'll take a screen shot at home later. Dragging the corner just makes the window bigger. The sites themselves are small. And increasing the type size, well, just increases the type size. It may just be how it is and I will have to get used to it. I'll put up a screen shot. And thanks for your help so far.

Back