To all Swedes

alexachucarro

I'm 1/4 Basque you know?...
Sunday, 10:30am (GMT) It's all ours boys, all ours.

Eeeeennnnnngalaaaaand, Eeeeennnnnngalaaaaand......

Eeeeennnnnngalaaaaand

Eeeeennnnnngalaaaaand, Eeeeennnnnngalaaaaand.....

Eeeeennnnnngalaaaaand!!!!

well we just have to wait and see wont we!:D
svvvvveeeeeeeeriiiiiggggeeeeeeeeee

besides in the higly unlikely scenario that you win we all know why wont we *cough* sven *cough* göran *cough* eriksson:D

In the highly unlikely event that Sweden should even draw, we'll all know why won't we *cough*swedish squad*cough*ply trade*cough*in English Premiership*cough*!;) :D

Actually, Sweden are the ones that I think'll be hardest for England, they can match us at our game.

Yeah!!!...today is the day it all begins. Of course I can only say that it doesn't matter which one of you guy's win course you'll have to face Denmark sometime course we're going all the way....DDDAAANNNMMMAAARRRKKK.:D :D

Less of the Limely, last time I looked that was Ikeas colour of choice for all kitchen installations!:D :D

2 hours to go 'til it all kicks off... come on Senegal!!! (They have a new Liverpool player Diao, so I have to watch!!:D )

Originally posted by uoba
Did they qualify?:D

Do you still have a team now that the Laudrups are past it?:D

Careful...or I just might have to come in here and gloat when we beat you...if England make it that far.

Originally posted by uoba
since we found out Gerrard isn't playing, and I am still sick!:(
but owen hargreaves has played brilliantly in the friendlies, what would your best XI be?
mine is

Seaman
Bridge, Campbell, Ferdinand, Mills
A.Cole, Scholes, Hargreaves, Beckham
Owen, Vassell

sweden is a great place! i went there a few summers ago and its clean and all the people are great, stockholm is a beautiful city! i hope to go back some day:)

Back