"To BOLDLY go where no PC has gone before."

julguribye

Registered
Check out Apple!
They have changed from "To go where no PC has gone before." to "To boldly go where no PC has gone before." why? :confused:

Originally posted by julguribye
Check out Apple!
They have changed from "To go where no PC has gone before." to "To boldly go where no PC has gone before." why? :confused:

To give you the opportunity to start a new thread :D

Apple wants you to check their web site twice a day. Or even more often.

We can expect one slogan per hour on Sunday !

Will they go real time on Monday ! Have the text of Steve speech on their homepage.

Apple just screwed up because it wasn't keeping faithful to the Star Trek quote, and all of the Trekkie Mac fans sent them hate mail. :D

Now that's a line I'm interested in. It implies something PC specific instead of something I don't need like an iWalk or whatever. It probably just means a cool flat panel iMac, but I'm still holding out for some serious new processing power.

Ahh man, My star wars figures rule and all... http://www.thejawa.com/collectors/ryan.htm has some pics of my collection, but if they released apple figures, like steve in keynote gear, or jon rubenstein with mhz myth accessories, that would be too cool. I'd have to have two of course for one opened and one on sealed display. I can just imagined what the cards would look like and the steve in keynote gear complete with slide clicker and fancy bottled water! ::drools::: I am getting carried away but I know they could also release a Steve with new throwing digital camera action!! :)

Back