To Dock or not to Dock.... that is the question? :)

amcliz

Registered
Hi guys... I'm in the process of purchasing my first iPod and I am looking for advice in relation to what's my best options. I want one that allows me charge and sync with iTunes plus allows me connect to my hi-fi or TV and will sound and look great... a tall order from what I can see from my searches on the internet... or should I just wait for Apple to make a new Dock Update. I have looked at the Kensington 500 Dock... which was my first choice... but I found out through reviews you can't sync with iTunes using this Dock... the others are the Griffins TuneCenter or DLO Home Entertainment Dock... both in the €130 upwards mark... and both not fulfilling the wish list.... any comments most welcome...

yup. is small, charges the iPod, syncs with iTunes, have Remote control support, and has digital line out built in for stereos, and video out for tv's. perfect.

Hi guys... I'm in the process of purchasing my first iPod and I am looking for advice in relation to what's my best options. I want one that allows me charge and sync with iTunes plus allows me connect to my hi-fi or TV and will sound and look great... a tall order from what I can see from my searches on the internet... or should I just wait for Apple to make a new Dock Update. I have looked at the Kensington 500 Dock... which was my first choice... but I found out through reviews you can't sync with iTunes using this Dock... the others are the Griffins TuneCenter or DLO Home Entertainment Dock... both in the €130 upwards mark... and both not fulfilling the wish list.... any comments most welcome...
Hello, I am back!
I have both Apple's Dock and Bose's Sound Dock.
I prefer Apple's Dock because.
1. I think the sound quality is better.
2. I think the quality of were the iPod sits it better on Apples dock.
3. I think the iPod is easier to control while in Apples dock.
4. It is nice to pop the cover off and look at those beautiful speakers.

I hope this helps.
Charlie Jennings
CJ MAC OSX IPOD

EDIT: Im realy sorry, I have seem to have got rather confused :S sorry

Back