Toast 6.0.3 Code Error -50 in Panther

bopsi

Registered
I installed Panther on partition beside OS9. In OS9 Toast 5.0.2 works OK but in Panther I get Error Code -50 if I wanna burn a CD? What is an issue?? Is it Panther 10.3.1 or Toast 6.0.3??
Am I the only one with the problem? Please give an advice. Thanks so much

Toast 5.x is not working with panther as many ppl posted. Anyway, one said it does work with panther (bobw alias Bob).
But Toast 6.x should work with panther. At least it does over here.
I somehow believe there was a typo somewhere in your post, since you seem to mix up Toast 6.x and 5.x.

And hey, Dobar dan! Kako si? Dobro? ;)

I have both Toast 5.2.1 and 6.0.3 and have no problems with either program in any X version including Panther.

I would trash Toast and reinstall on the same partition as your OS X system. Repair permissions after trashing Toast and before reinstalling.

bobw said:
I have both Toast 5.2.1 and 6.0.3 and have no problems with either program in any X version including Panther.

I have Toast 5.2.3 and it does everything in Panther it did in earlier OS's. I had version 6.0.3 and it worked okay until I tried to copy a CD from an external CD-RW burner to a blank CD in my internal CD-RW burner...I couldn't do it until I fired up 5.2.3 which worked okay. Since I could see nothing to be gained using version 6, I removed it and decided to stay with Titanium 5.

Matt

Ja snam, bopsi... :(
So, can you burn CDs over the Finder or itunes? If the problem just lies on toast, I would reinstall it. Maybe something went wrong during the installations. Also check permissions.
Good luck, bopsi!

(I know a little bit of croatian because of my girl friend. Don't expect more than those lines and maybe even "Volim te!" ;) )

Yes, I tunes runs OK. So problem is with Toast. I'll reinstall it and try again.

BTW, I am not from Croatia but from Slovenia. Share your email so we can chat a bit if you want.

Thanks for help

Back