Toast Titanium 5.2: keeping track info

t_habrock

Registered
Hello,

I have an album that I bought from the Apple music store, however I needed to burn the CD in Toast because some of the songs were medley's and needed 0-second gap between songs, while others only needed the normal 2-second gap.

I brought the files from iTunes by clicking and dragging the play-list and then dropping in the Toast playlist area. All looked fine, then I burned the CD just fine, but when I play the CD back in Toast, iTunes or any CD-player capable of reading track info, it is not there, it simply assigns the designations "TRACK 1", "TRACK 2", etc...

Maybe I'm missing something - I looked in preferences and see no way to make sure the Artist/Album/Song Title info gets onto the CD - in most other programs it is done automatically.

Does anyone know if there is something I need to do?

Thanks,
Tim

P.S. - I hope I posted this to the correct forum topic.

Yup, it's checked and it makes no difference...i still have no Group/Album?Track title info...dang it.

Can you (or anyone for that matter) think of anythign else -- I'm new to MACS and Toast and am unfamiliar with it.

Thanks,
Tim

That seems to have done it. Now after I burn the CD, it still shows up as previously noted, but then I connect to CDDB and it fills in all the info...

Thanks for the help.

Back