Traktor DJ Studio 2.0

Wafa

Registered
Traktor Dj Studio is a professional software for DJ's; version 2.0 for MAC OSX has just came out not long ago. I heard it is suppose to be the best around in comparison to similar software packages such as MegaSeg 2.5 and which is availble in the market today???

Would like to get the opinion of people who are familiar with it or more those who use it.

Hi!
I've tried them all... and I can say that Traktor is the best around! No comparison really!

The only thing that bothers me is that I still have to find out the way to reverse play tracks.

Anyone knows?

lonny, do you use it for real dj'ing? or just mixing around. does traktor work if you hook up turntables to it? in the preferences there is something about an external input, what is that about? i played with the demo a little once, and it was fun. definetly try the demo (apple.com/macosx/downloads) before you spend for the full version.

Originally posted by mr. K
in the preferences there is something about an external input, what is that about?

that is for connecting an external mixer, instead of using the mixer in traktor, not to connect turntables ;)

Still haven't tried it live... wanna practice some more at home...

so, how about reverse playing? anyone know how to do it?

Back