Transfer Outlook 2016 Mac Database To Apple Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Lockwood

Registered
I have exported my Outlook 2016 Mac database and I need to transfer the database to Apple Mail. I had Outlook 2016 Mac running on some other system and I have bought a new mac book pro in which I am currently running Apple Mail. I exported all the email database from Outlook 2016 mac, saved in on an external hard drive, now I am trying to transfer that exported database to Apple Mail. I am not getting the solution for this, can anyone help me here?

There is no easy way to do that.

To import Outlook data in Mail though, most of the time, the easiest is to go through an IMAP or Exchange account configured in both apps.

Copy all the messages you need from Outlook to that account, and it should sync back to Mail. If you can get back to your previous system then this method might work.

Otherwise, you can seek the help of multiple third-party applications available online. Google will be your best partner to get the best application for this job. I searched a bit and found this application on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/olm-converter-pro-apped/id522796199?mt=12

There is no easy way to do that.

To import Outlook data in Mail though, most of the time, the easiest is to go through an IMAP or Exchange account configured in both apps.

Copy all the messages you need from Outlook to that account, and it should sync back to Mail. If you can get back to your previous system then this method might work.

Otherwise, you can seek the help of multiple third-party applications available online. Google will be your best partner to get the best application for this job. I searched a bit and found this application on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/olm-converter-pro-apped/id522796199?mt=12

I already exported all the files from Outlook Mac and I needed to import those files in apple mail running on some other system. I tool the other option where I found this application called OLM converter pro. I have downloaded its trial version and it seems to work absolutely fine. Thanks for the help.

You can try "Mail Extractor Pro" for convert Apple Mail to Outlook 2016 for Mac. It will "Auto Load" you entire mail database and convert into *.pst file format.

Mail Extractor Pro can convert Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox and *.mbox files to PST file for Mac Outlook 2016/2011 and Windows Outlook 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main project of past year Crypto Source
Laptop:i5,16 gb ram

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLM to MBOX converter software is the perfect software to convert OLM to PST. This software converts OLM data to other file formats like PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, HTML, PDF, vCard, vCal, etc. This software supports all Outlook & Windows versions.
More Visit:- https://www.kdetools.com/olm/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back