Transparent Dock In 10.3?

RPS

Registered
Hi, before, I used TransparentDock available @ versiontracker to make the dock background transparent, but in 10.3 it didn't work anymore. When I was browsing trhe 10.2.8 thread I saw hulkaros say

For the transparencies in Dock, I'm using ClearDock with APE and no problems with that too!

but that doesn't work either, in 10.3

Any other solutions? The white background annoys the heck out of me and I can't possibly understand why you can't change it in the Dock preferences..

There are also people who think that steering wheels should be replaced with joysticks. They can't possibly understand why that isn't in the car preferences. ;-) ... Well: I guess those tools will be updated for Panther soon after the release of Panther. Else: Ask the developers if they have working betas.

Originally posted by fryke
There are also people who think that steering wheels should be replaced with joysticks. They can't possibly understand why that isn't in the car preferences. ;-) ... Well: I guess those tools will be updated for Panther soon after the release of Panther. Else: Ask the developers if they have working betas.

I've seen a car prototype in the streets here with a pair of joysticks instead of the steering wheel... but the final one has a steering wheel (it is named Smart, from MCC, a part of Chrysler-Benz group).

There are also several custom-made joystick solutions for invalid people. (Dunno what the correct English term for that is... Sorry...) However, just like Apple doesn't offer Dock customisation, Apple also doesn't offer themability of the GUI and the likes. So I guess the Dock-skinning will stay the task of third party developers.

but that doesn't work either, in 10.3

ClearDock does work in Panther. At least it did in the First version released to developers at the expo.

Back