Trash problems...

mightyjlr

Registered
In 7b21, when I empty the trash, the icon doesn't change to reflect it's empty. When I open it up, all of the old files are still there. If I click on one of the files, all of them disappear and the icon reflects the empty trash. Not a big deal, but didn't happen with the version from MacWorld. Clean install of 7b21.

Happens to me as well.

Have you also noticed when you use expose to go to the desktop that the windows which sweep away to the corners no longer totally disappear. They're still bits of them showing at the edges of the screen.

This is on a PowerBook 17"

Originally posted by NY152
Happens to me as well.

Have you also noticed when you use expose to go to the desktop that the windows which sweep away to the corners no longer totally disappear. They're still bits of them showing at the edges of the screen.

This is on a PowerBook 17"
I think this is how Expose is supposed to work now... not a bug.

I'm installed the 71202 version. Does anybody now if the secure-trash-function is already build in? And then where to activate it? And if not: is it available in the newer beta version?

Expose is much better this way!

Did you think it was a BUG?!?!?
It is really nice to be able to see everything and not only the desktop...
It is not a Windows feature... it is a cool OS X Aqua idea... :D

Well, the trashcan thing is a bug. I don't know about the deal with Exposé; show me a screenshot and I'll tell you if it's a bug, or at least if I think it is.

Originally posted by a-bort
I'm installed the 71202 version. Does anybody now if the secure-trash-function is already build in? And then where to activate it? And if not: is it available in the newer beta version?
Click on Finder in the menu bar, and then secure empty trash.

That new Exposé feature is a nice touch, but does have 1 bug, I think: If you hit F11, then hit it twice, the windows don't move, but the outline appears.

Back