Trial Periods?

XenNightz

Registered
Hello all,

I'm looking for some help. I installed a piece of software that has a trial allowing you to test it out for 7 days after installation. I expected to have some time and able to fully check it out but the next day I had to go out of town. Now the trial has expired.

I e-mailed the company and still have yet to get a response. This is a $500 dollar plug-in for use with ProTools -- professional music editing software and hardware -- so I definitely want to check it out before I shell out that much money on it. I've been all over the net trying to figure out how to reinstall the trial but no luck finding any info except that it's something to do with OS X and not the software.

Is there a way to reset the trial? In the music industry they're very protective of their products and I understand. But it is what it is and, as standing, I need some help.

Thanks a bunch!

My Absolute Apologies to the forum, its users, and companies effected. my post was out of line, therefore i remove my comment and leave my words of appology

By the way, just out of interest, what sort of plug-in for Pro Tools is it? because there might be a cheaper plug-in with the same feature on the market for Pro Tools...

Read the board rules.
No illegal activities allowed here.

Resetting a trial period, even if you really, really, REALLY want to just try before you buy, is basically a _crack_ for the related software. We don't discuss these things here. The only thing you can, legally, do is to reinstall the complete operating system and software and then try again. And, as you did, contact the developer.

...or you could just kindly ask the company to renew your trial, seeing that you're serious about it. Luxology had no problem extending my trial when I was considering buying Modo 203.

Back