Trips

Trip

Registered
exp1.jpg

lol, that i would like to see in a short film. Are you up to that challenge? I think it would be a cool project, and you definitely will have your work cut out for you.

I see three Trips.... I think I'm tripping... hahahahahahahahahahaha.... hehehe... heh... heheh....... heh..............yeah.

Cool! How did you do that? With self-timer and a stand? Just for kicks: substitute the parking sign with a mirror and try to put yourself taking the pic in it. :D

Self timer set for multiple "exposures" (it's digital so they're not really exposures), two layers in Photoshop.

I'm going to be trying some different ways today, hopefully.

Standing on your own shoulders... giving yourself a massage... you know, all that stuff. :)

That movie will really be hot. A tip, find a matte, if you have After Effects, you can key that color out. It's basically like photoshop, just the clever placement of screens will allow you to quickly make compositing easier through color keying.

I really would like to see this one, this is something i wanted to do with my nephews for some time now, neither will sit still long enough to capture the right footage. But i'm sure they would get a kick out of seeing duplicates of themselves. Maybe one day when my patience is better, 20 minutes with them... "Ok nephews, ya gotta go home."

Back