trouble connecting to network from sleep after installing latest security update

jschwell

Registered
i have a cube running 10.3. i installed the latest security update yesterday (2007-4, i think) and since then the computer will not connect to my airport graphite wireless network when waking from sleep. i have to restart each time to get a connection. has anyone heard of this problem before? is there a patch for this? how do i uninstall the security update to see if that really is the problem?
jschwel

Interesting, I think I might have the same problem, just haven't made the connection with the security update yet. After my MacBook Pro goes to sleep I can't connect to my network. Have to restart every time and then it's not a problem, the connection gets established automatically.

Sorry, I don't know how to uninstall the latest security update... searched for quite a while but without success. I hope someone will be able to help us out, as this s rather annoying.

Use your OS X install disk and do an "Archive and install".
This will reinstall the OS X system while preserving your custom files, settings etc.
Once this is done, then go to the Apple download site and download and install the update "10.3.xx or 10.4.xx or whatever" that you were at before your problem started.

jb.

Back