Trouble in Flickr-Mac iPhoto

SiriusPink

Registered
I have a Yahoo! Flickr account, I acquired my account a couple of months ago, I am now a "pro" user.

If I edit a photo using iPhoto (i.e, sharpening, boosting saturation... etc) and then click done, then drag and drop the photo on my desktop (to upload it) it is uploaded as it was prior the editing.

Why?

How can I solve this?

When I view the original edited file on my Mac, I see the photo being edited and enhanced, also when I view the edited photo in my photostream from my own Mac while being logged on I can view the photo the same way it is (being edited).

But viewing my photos from a third-party computer is different than the way I see them, viewing them from a third-party computer, whether being logged on using another account or not I view them differently.... why?

Usually what I see when I view my edited photo from a third-party computer, is that the colours in the edited photo are slightly changed making the photo look as if the colours are faded and being slightly blurred.

I don't know why, but how come the colours fade and it becomes more blurry?

It's as if what I've done when I edited it didn't work...

Thank you.

Did you try the "export" function from iPhoto ? Export as a file to your desktop so that you can control format (and size); and only then move the file to Flicker.

Back