Trouble synching with Razr

Well, many issues pop up because folks don't do regular maintenance; that's why I suggest it first. ;)
(We can definitely start another forum regarding the pros/cons etc. of repairing permissions...)

Is your RAZR just a V3? iSync lists all kinds of V3 RAZRs as compatible, but none are just "v3"

Motorola RAZR v3 (GSM)
Motorola RAZR v3i
Motorola RAZR v3c(4)
Motorola RAZR v3x

E,

So I did as you suggested. I created a new account and successfully synched in that account. I even added a calendar event in iCal and synched again successfully. When I logged back into my main account and tried to synch there, i got the error message that I mentioned in the beginning of this thread. What does that mean? To me it means the problem is with the Mac but that still might be jumping to conclusions.

Let me know what you think.

y

Is your RAZR just a V3? iSync lists all kinds of V3 RAZRs as compatible, but none are just "v3"

Motorola RAZR v3 (GSM)
Motorola RAZR v3i
Motorola RAZR v3c(4)
Motorola RAZR v3x

Like I mentioned, I've not had trouble synching until recently. In fact, iSync might be one of my more used applications.

Edit: for what it's worth the phone says "V3(g8/18/19); model:93012XQBSA."

Try moving the file com.apple.isync.plist, located in /Users/<you>/Library/Preferences, to the desktop. This should make iSync behave like it did on the new account, and may solve the problem if it is an iSync error..

Back