Truth on Trial act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_iMac_Daddy

Not-so-Neo-DumbA$$
I just wanted to inform everyone who reads these boards that in November the Truth on Trials act is being voted on in the Senate. This is the first medicinal marijuana bill to make it all the way into the Senate. Here is a link to some information gathered on medicinal marijuana by the White House drug policy office, http://www.mpp.org/medicine.html, as you can see it's seems illogical not to legalize medicinal marijuana. So everyone please call your senator or e-mail him, let them know we support the Truth on Trials act.

Thank you for your time.

P.S.- For additional information on medicinal marijuana visit http://www.mpp.org/USA/

Everyone call and say don't legalize it. Hmm... maybe they should leaglize nude women on Bill Boards.... whats wrong with that?! <rolling eyes>

I don't understand what you are trying to say Scott. I'm sorry if my post offended you but you have nothing backing what you said. Tell me why you think it would be wrong to "Legalize it". Give me a reason NOT to call my senator. Challenge me prove me wrong please. I know my G/F would love for someone to shut me up.

;)

I think there is somewhat of a difference between legalizing marijuana and medicinal marijuana - I am against codine being flat legalized, but it is sure helpful to those poor guys in the hospital...

Well this law doesn't really legalize marijuana for everyone. It just changes Marijuana to a schedule II drug instead of schedule I. Schedule I holds drugs like heroine morphine cocaine. By making it a schedule II drug scientist will be more able to get a hold of and research marijuana. Also it would allow for legitimate medicinal users to be exempt from federal prison, and it will allow for them to inrtoduce evidence proving the medicinal uses of the drug. Any way I don't know why everyone is so die hard against it. Maybe you guys should follow the links I've given, and read for yourself what will happen if this bill is passed.

ScottW said:
Everyone call and say don't legalize it. Hmm... maybe they should leaglize nude women on Bill Boards.... whats wrong with that?! <rolling eyes>

I agree... they should legalize nude women... :p

I close the thread as it is not Apple or Mac related and may lead to endless empty discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back