1. What you'll need to install Windows on your Mac
- To install Windows on your Mac via Boot Camp, you'll need:
+ A copy of Windows either on CD/DVD (if your Mac has a SuperDrive) or an ISO disc image.
+ The Boot Camp Assistant app, found in the Utilities folder of your Mac.
8 GB USB storage device or external drive (thumbdrive, hard drive, etc) formatted as MS-DOS (FAT) to install Windows drivers. (You can use Disk Utility to format your thumbdrive accordingly.)
+ Enough space on your hard drive to get Windows to work and do what you want it to.
2. How to install Windows using Boot Camp
- This video will show you how to Install Windows 8.1 on a Yosemite with Bootcamp Step by Step:
- This video will show you how to Install Windows 8 on a Yosemite with Bootcamp Step by Step: