Two Bluetooth headsets at one time?

camgangrel21

Mac Programer
Ok I have asked the god that is Google, in god knows how many way 3 things and have been batting a big fat Zero! So I come to you all asking this one thing. Can two bluetooth headsets not just be paired with a Mac. But I have to 2 friends that are getting a Mac mini with windows xp pro installed on it from Macmall.com. Now we are trying to get a podaudio book up and running that we are work on. Now i know that you can pair a headset to the mac and make Skype use it. But here is what they asked me. Can they both get Bluetooth headsets and pair them to the mac and use the two Mics on the headsets so they can talk though Skype at the same time? And 2nd was if so how? and 3rd was could the audio be put though both headsets at the same time? Will like I said I have asked the god that is Google. Those same 3 things, in I don't know how may ways and have not found a thing. Now if two headsets running into the mac at the same time is not able to be done. What about having 1 headset paired with the Mac and the other paired with first one? Would that work that way? I now turn this over to the Mac heads to see what can be come up with. Any feed back will help alot. Thank you all for your time.

Back