Typing Japanese

Nielzzz

Registered
Hey everybody,

Im new here, so this is my first post.

I am studying japanese, and I an type Jpanese without any problems on my iMac G5 iSight...
But... I also would like to type furigana, for those of you who what that is ;)

Could anyone help me please??

Greets,
Niels

I think I'm typing Japanese, I think I'm typing Japanese I really think so.........! Sorry I couldn't resist your thread reminded me of that Vapors song of sooooo long ago.:D I know that was useless in your quest for knowledge,thought a little humour might help.

I'm not aware of any built-in furigana support. I think you'd need to use a special text editor. I can't speak from experience, but I've heard that LightWayText can be used for furigana, as well as Microsoft Office (and if MS Office does, there's a good chance NeoOffice does as well).

markceltic said:
I think I'm typing Japanese, I think I'm typing Japanese I really think so.........! Sorry I couldn't resist your thread reminded me of that Vapors song of sooooo long ago.:D I know that was useless in your quest for knowledge,thought a little humour might help.

何だよ! 何も話さないだったら、黙りて。。。

Naaah, joking ;), and was indeed not very useful. But if you have a hard-to-ignore desire to write these things down...

Back