uDevGame 2003 Contest...

I liked Asteroid Rally the best (though still have a couple to try), its really simple but somehow i ended up playing it for hours! The penultimate star in the course (the one in the densest bit of the asteroid field) took me AGES on my first go. Still takes me about 3 mins to complete it though.
If you haven't tries uDevGames entries before, go check out Black Shades as well, again very simple graphics but seriously playable.

Great fun!
ora
[edit: my god, i should check my spelling a bit better)

Thanks for the info ora!
I was looking at the list and thought *Where the heck am I going to find the time to try them all* :D

I really wish I knew about this contest about...2 months ago. I would've finished a project I was working on. :(

What were the requirements for the contest anywho?

Some of those games where lots of fun! :)

Trip said:
I really wish I knew about this contest about...2 months ago. I would've finished a project I was working on. :(

What were the requirements for the contest anywho?

Some of those games where lots of fun! :)

Trip don't feel bad this is a yearly thing... around the same time each year... just visit the uDevGame site and you'll know when the contest is scheduled... Event hoguh the site was hacked there is info here: Tempary Alternate Site. I suggest you bookmark it future reference. Unless you can email someone there that can give you the correct URL...

And look at it this way: you'll have a whole year to present a perfect product! ;)

Back