Unbelievable!! You've Just Got to See This!

Food....now THAT'S a topic I know a lot about. (Well, at least the eating part... :p)

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack...just wanted to share how the farting preacher ended up being more personal than I though it would be. Like the Disney ride, it's definitely a smal world. :p

So, who else stained their clothes with the ghoulish figure (or is that goulash?? I don't know anymore.... ::ha::)

:)
Sorry, didn't mean to hijack..
Hey, Nixgeek, it's not a big deal! No offense taken.....really.:)
Mmmm....ghoulish, er, I mean goulash; I could go for a nice big bowl right now! (I've eaten, or tried to eat, some pretty ghoulish victuals in my time, in various places around the world.:rolleyes: )

We're just fixing dinner here. Right on time for this thread, I guess. :) ... But nothing goulish about the food. No goulash either. So this is really off-topic in various senses now. ;)

The turn up the volume and look closely part
made me suspicious - so i left the volume low.

As a result, the video was only irritating - haha

fryke said:
So this is really off-topic in various senses now.

Ah, but Fryke, this is the CAFE! And what does one do in a cafe? One schmoozes for hours over litres of coffee or wine, dancing irreverently from topic to topic, until....::sleepy:: Very relaxed and free-form.:)

g/re/p:
Yeh, well you missed out on the fun part, having the sh*t scared out of you!:D

Mobius Rex said:
g/re/p:
Yeh, well you missed out on the fun part, having the sh*t scared out of you!:D
And the funnest part of all: suffering permanent ear damage! Yay! :(

I HATE these things. Fortunately, I keep my headphones on my desk most of the time.

For people, like myself, that suffer from heart conditions... this really isn't all that funny.

g/re/p said:

you pansie, i had the volume at my regular setting & my heart still skipped a beat. Just like when an loud sound from YM sometimes, LOL

the best one for this is a little flash maze, where it gets harder and harder, so by the 4 th level you are concentrating so blindly and you get closer to the screen naturally. you get shit up regardless of anything when that one goes off.

Back