universal print order option

tinroots

Registered
Hey, I'm wondering how to set the option to print in reverse order, universally. I recently reinstalled OSX 10.4.6, and then had to get a new printer -- old one broke. Somehow, I had that setting before. And I haven't a clue how I did it; but I loved it! I never had to check the reverse order in the print dialog (which doesn't seem to effect anything in InDesign CS2) and it didn't matter what app I was in, it always printed last to first. Anyone know where I'd change that?

You do understand that only a generic answer can be provided, considering no specific printer manufacturer and model information was provided.

Via any application select the 'File, Print...' menu item. When the drop down sheet appears - select the 'Paper Handling' menu (or equivalent) from the un-labeled popup menu - which may be originally titled 'Copies & Pages' (the top two popup menus are labeled 'Printer:' and 'Preset:' respectively).

The drop down sheet's bottom panel should refresh with a radio button group labeled 'Page Order:' and respective 'Automatic', 'Normal', and 'Reverse' radio buttons.

Back