Unreal tourtment (os9 classic)

littlemacnoob

Registered
i run ut in os9 put once i go on to the internet to play online it download the server list then stop pinging at 1%

i do not have a firewall or router any idea on how to fix this

Thanx

littlemacnoob said:
i run ut in os9 put once i go on to the internet to play online it download the server list then stop pinging at 1%

i do not have a firewall or router any idea on how to fix this

Thanx

I must confess I don't play UT, neither do I run OS 9 anymore... I'll *try* to help. :)

One possibilty could be that your UT version is not up-to-date. See if you have the latest patch installed. You could risk a look into the support pages of the developers. Maybe it's a known problem, and they know how to fix it.

Also, what internet connection do you have? Maybe it just takes ages to download the server list? Or, does the game crash while downloading the list?

any certain reason you are playing ut on classic? There is a ut "patch" which will run pretty fine on macosx.

yes

as music and sounds are all working under 9 and not X

i have a funny felling it to do with ports so i check that out

thanx

Guess you should also check for the latest macosx patch for ut. No sound or music issues here whatsoever.

Zammy-Sam said:
Guess you should also check for the latest macosx patch for ut. No sound or music issues here whatsoever.

I think he means how the OS X version right now has no music at all in it. Which I can understand as I too like the music from UT. If there is an updated version of the OSX UT that I somehow missed, PLEASE let me know! I'd love to be able to play UT in X the way it played in 9 :)

Back