Upcoming Games

Trip

Registered
For all you l33t gamers out there here's a small list of upcoming games for OS X and higher. Check it out, and post if you know one I just happened to miss!

Escape Velocity 3: Nova
Pop-pop
Coldstone (RPG Builder)
Pillars of Garendall
Quake 3 Arena
Unreal Tournament
Unreal 2
Age Of Empires 2
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
Star Trek: Elite Forces
Half-Life (Rumared)
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
The Sims
Baldur's Gate 2
Warcraft 3
Mudpie
4x4 Evolution
Aliens Vs. Predator Gold Edition
Asteroids
Cro-Mag Rally
Descent III
Dracula Ressurection
Driver (Rumared)
Rune
SiN: Gold
3D Ultra Pinball
Alley 19
Tomb Raider: Chronicles
Star Craft
Brood War
Warcraft 2
Driver (Rumared)
Sim City
Elite Forces (Patched)

More to be added later.

The Macko: Apple. Plus some I found on the internet. Why? Is there something there you do not agree with?

I am going to have to pull out out a can of wup a$$ if Blizzard dosen't port starcraft. (well ok, maybe not. But it would still be genourous of them, no?)

Originally posted by mailseth
I am going to have to pull out out a can of wup a$$ if Blizzard dosen't port starcraft. (well ok, maybe not. But it would still be genourous of them, no?)

There's not much info on it yet, but over at xlr8yourmac they say Blizzard is carbonizing:

Blizzard Announces OS X Patches for StarCraft In Progress: -

" Greetings.
Blizzard Entertainment is pleased to announce plans to release a new patch for StarCraft and StarCraft: Brood War. Available this fall, the patch will bring the classic StarCraft gameplay experience to the next generation of Macintosh operating systems, allowing both games to run in Carbonized form under Mac OSX v10.1 and subsequent versions."

Yeah, Bliz has announced to a few mac game sites that they are carbonizing SC and BW. Also rummor (and it would make since) is that they are carbonizing D2:LOD as well. So at least SC and BW need to be added to the list.

Back