User Manual Identification?

pixmaniowa

Registered
I just bought a large number of classic macs and apples. I received a sealed user manual with the bunch. On the front it says
"Welcome
Everything you need to use your Macintosh computer"
On the back it has the date copyright 1991
and the number is 914-1036-A
I have googled and apple searched my brains out and can find nothing. I don't want to break the seal to find out what's inside unless I have to.
Any help out there?
Of course there is.
Thank you,
R

I don't think you'll find out much more without opening the package. And even _if_ you open it, it might be a generic Mac manual that only describes a _series_ of computers and not a specific model. Two things spring to mind though, although they might be too obvious to overlook:

1.) Have you asked the seller about it?

2.) Have you e-mailed Apple about it? Maybe they could actually find out something with that number.

For further discussion purposes here: Is the list of _Macs_ you bought too big to post here? :) Maybe we can eliminate some machines from the suspect list.

Here's the list
Apple IIgs
Apple II SI
Apple Se/30
Mac Plus
Apple IIC
Apple IIe
Apple II Plus
Mac Color Display
Pretty cool Huh?

So it could be:

- Macintosh IIsi
- Macintosh SE/30
- Macintosh Plus

The others aren't Macs, they're displays or Apple II machines. The Plus was discontinued in 1990, so it can't be that. The SE/30 was discontinued in 1990 as well. So that leaves the IIsi, which was sold from 1990 to 1993. Is that it? Is that the solution? :)

Back