Valentines Day... ?

Nummi

happy (again)
What should I get my Girlfriend for Valentines-Day? Seriously guys... no joke:) I ask that "DeezNutz" and "Herve" just stay away!

I know it sounds cheesy but MOST women love flowers...you can branch out (pun) and do something other than roses but roses are still seen as very romantic. But if you're serious, buy red ones, not yellow....girls are weird about stuff like that.

You could go to a store like Bath & Body Works and buy a gift basket (they are already made up or you can have them help you make your own).

I would say perfume but perfume is such a personal thing....she might not like what you pick out.

Hope that helps!
From a very happily married woman!

nummi - if you treat her anything like you treat people on this site, i would suggest you give her an apology.:)

"if you treat her anything like you treat people on this site, i would suggest you give her an apology."

YOU BEtTER WaTCH iT ED ! i GUNNa BeaT YOU!

oh wait... I mean: I am sorry everyone.

I am very nice to my G-Friend! (hehe)

testuser:

I am not using this forum to brag. why the heck would I want to brag. Why should I try to impress you guys? :) Do you even give a flying fuck that I have a g-friend? (sorry about the flying "F" bomb, I think that soundz funny) :) Whoa! My contacts just slipped into place! I can see again!

I'm getting my gf a silver covered rose. Its a joke, as all of my gifts are. Shows how much you really thought for the gift, and how well you know the person.

My gf likes flowers but thinks that their drawback is that they die. The silver rose will stay like that forever.

Originally posted by deez_nuts
Well I see this has become a waste of a thread. Nummi has decided to not get her anything. and likewise, she will not get him anything. V-DAY IS DEAD! You fucked up again big guy and there is no one to help you now. Dont take OUR advise, fine, be that way. This relationship wont last anyways. Step aside, time for a bigger man to take your place. (guess)

I will get a single, small flower. To rebel against the holiday, thas gone way too commercial.
Thanks for your confidence.
She will never go out with you...

Must I remind you that your girlfriend appears to have a very flakey attitude. You STILL wont, or cant, tell me the number of males she has gone out with. She can change her mind very quickly about what kind of people she will go out with. Beside, I can show her a GOOD;) time.

You still are a retard. For as much as I help you out, which is something I cant understand, and how hard she works at keeping you two together, you still arent going to do anything nice for her. INCREDIBLE!!

How does she have a "flakey attitude"? Please explain.

I cannot tell you how many... and I do not want to know. whatever happened in the past... does NOT matter.

how hard she works at keeping us together? what does that mean? I am nice to her all the time. Shut up. You are almost never around us during the weekends. stick it in your poop shooter!

we do not do a lot of things with her friends... only a couple times. we either go to a movie... rent a movie... or...

"You guys are couple of horny kids.... Cmon tell me the truth."\

none -o- yo bisinessssss.

You have never been drunk or high in your life.

that is a good thing. I do not need to be drunk or high to have fun. I am high on life :) hehehe *snort*

Back