Very cool menu bar trick ==>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien-Ant-Farm

Registered
Sorry if i'm being redundant, but I didn't see this anywhere on this forum:

Hold down the "Apple" key and click a menu bar item (time, display, volume, ect)... you can move them around !!!!!

So cool.

hahahaha

Another thing, click on the left-most window widget thingy and it closes! :D

9:05PM up 39 days, 1:38, 3 users, load averages: 1.54, 1.31, 1.34

Been there, done that.
It helps around here to read through posts before posting your own, so you don't look stupid. :)
Have a great day.

You people are mean. Would it have hurt you to simply point out that this had been posted before?

This thread reads like a 7th grade, junior high-school taunt.

actually, thanks for reminding me. since i did a reinstall, my time and volume switched back to original positions and i had forgotten how to change them.

some things are worth repeating. self discoveries are NEVER STUPID! Sharing is almost always good (viruses are exceptions to this). continue to share your discoveries with us alien, I know i don't have time or patience to read thru every post on this site to learn something. just because something has been posted, doesn't mean it can't be posted again. If it had been a recent post, it would have been easy to find. Have any of you who criticized this post found the cure for cancer yet? Should I criticize you because haven't? There are people in the world who are discovering more about it everyday you know. Better to appreciate everyone's advancement from where they are than to try and make yourself feel smarter by demeaning it. We aren't all supergeeks yet.

Originally posted by testuser
You people are mean. Would it have hurt you to simply point out that this had been posted before?

And that's just what i did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back