Very funny

Today I showed someone my Mac Mini and Macintosh (using the account called "Demo Account") The first thing they said was "Where is Internet Explorer"?

I said that they should not use internet explorer for Mac, and that it is very slow (Which it is). And pointed them in the direction of Safari/Camino.

After this I was laughing my a*s off :D.

Oh yeah well I've been laughed at before because of my inability to open a .exe by some TARD who doesn't know the diff between x86 and PPC....

He also uses the term "pwned"....

^ Exactly :D

Qion: Sometimes people at school will download things for PC (windows, x86), not know the difference and try to open it :confused:. Makes me wonder...

EDIT: Instead of starting a new thread; I was at the Museum Center today and I noticed that the eMacs they had were touch screen :confused:. What would make an eMac touch-screen capable?

Now that would be nice to have. I wonder if they make one that will fit my CRT monitor?

EDIT: Yea i'm blind. I just found CRT. I wonder how they work?

Wow. I could imagine shipping my 19in. CRT. I can barely lift it. I need to find a nice cheap LCD panel.

I saw it from a forum a girl bought an ibook as it is beautiful, but she don't know windows is not uesed in ibook.

Back