Vide&Audio for MacOSX

ISPQ is a video conferencing program that works very well. I use it every day. It has both Mac and PC versions.

Originally posted by bobw
ISPQ is a video conferencing program that works very well. I use it every day. It has both Mac and PC versions.

Curious, in v5.0.6 does the v-mail works as advertised? of course it does work if you select html as a message format but what about selecting plain text as a message format..

I learned that it worked before 5.0.4 to 5.0.6. what is plaint text message format? in email, you just see a plain text without any logo, background color etc.. and the picture itself is a attachment.

I have been in email contact with tech support for couple of months.. they tells me they tested their 5.0.6 either in classic or X and says it works.. I was like uh? it doesn't work for me when I tried them on three macs! two in Az and 1 in NY! (I just tested the mac in NY yesterday!) I have a gut feeling that the problems is on their end, not mine!

So, do you still use ISPQ? registered? then tell me if you are able to send v-mail in plain text message format?

This messages goes to all of you registered ISPQ user, please post your finding here! so I can show this thread to tech support to show that it is not just me!

Just to let you know that v6.x may eliminate the plain text option because I have seen the v6 for windows and it only send html period!

Thanks!!

I haven't used the vmail in ISPQ. On my program it says that the message will be recieved as a formatted HTML page. There is no option to send as plain text. I have version 5.0.6.
I use ISPQ and it's registered.

Originally posted by bobw
I haven't used the vmail in ISPQ. On my program it says that the message will be recieved as a formatted HTML page. There is no option to send as plain text. I have version 5.0.6.
I use ISPQ and it's registered.

I have v5.0.6 for Mac and it does show two option in the V-Mail window, html or plain text. so are you sure?

Why don't you try it? do a test by sending a v-mail to yourself in plain text format..

Ok, just sent myself messages as HTML and Plain Text. Both came through the same, plain text with the picture in the message body.

There you go... this confirms what I tried to tell the tech guy at ISPQ that both came out the same way no matter what... they need to fix this bug!

Thanks!!

Back