Video Capturing Problem

wirercx

Registered
Well as the title says, I have a video capturing problem with IMovie HD.

It won't capture video from my sony DCR-TRV25! And that is the only digital video camera that I have.

Apperantly, IMovie doesn't support that specific camera and I am really pissed off. But I tried this program called MediaCapture but that didn't work either. So, yeah. What other program can I use to capture video?

Thanks,
Wirercx

Try using toast
I had a problem with imovie and idvd then used toast to capture and burn. my problem was solved

wirercx said:
Well as the title says, I have a video capturing problem with IMovie HD.

It won't capture video from my sony DCR-TRV25! And that is the only digital video camera that I have.

Apperantly, IMovie doesn't support that specific camera and I am really pissed off. But I tried this program called MediaCapture but that didn't work either. So, yeah. What other program can I use to capture video?

Thanks,
Wirercx

Hi Wirercx.

Im having a very similar problem as you. My new Sony DCH-HC22E handycam won't be recognised by iMovie or Quicktime 7 Pro. Despite buying the correct leads and checking all preferences, I still have no luck. Just wondering if you have had any luck yourself, or could give me some advice or maybe another option.

thank you in advance

Monkey

Back