Videos on my website

Stainless

Registered
I have invented a new type of drum pedal that I'm trying to sell on-line. A demo DVD was shot, and some clips were converted to Quicktime files for my Web page. My web dude (PC type) put them in the site. Most people can't get the clips to play, even though they say they have Quicktime. Would you mind going to:

Drumagination.com
video clips

and tell me what you think?

I have an Emac and the videos play with sound, but the viewing window is off-center. Que pasa?

Thanks!
Mark

Your movies are encoded in H.264, so the visitors would have to have QT7 in order to view them. Not sure just yet about the centering problem, but if it's the one on the main page I'd probably guess it has to do with the added bars on the left and right of the movie (trills2.mov) causing it to appear that way.

If I can find some spare time tonight I'll fire up VPC and check it under IE/XP Pro.

Quicktime keeps causing Firefox and IE to crash when I try and view them in windows. They work randomly but its not consistant, usually it crashes.

Could just be my install though.

By the way those look pretty cool. I'll have to show my drummer them, he could really fly with the double bass.

Back