Viewing Volunteer Question Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrcnidt961

Crazy Kid
Hi Scott, I just sent an email to you about this prior to finding this forum, so I figured I'd add this in here.

Safari 2.0.4

URL: Anything located in the /accounts/tech/ directory
Referrer: any page

The bug is about not having permissions to view the tech area. It tells me that, and then tells me to log in. Well, I know I'm already logged in, but I still try using that form. No dice. Redirects to the same page.

It is reproducable: every time I try on Safari, it does this. As we speak, I am loading FireFox to see what happens. Operates the same way. I'm unable to view anything in the tech section. And I was really up to answering some questions tonight! Oh well, I'll have to wait.

Joey Lange
MacOSX.com Volunteer

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    179 KB · Views: 5
Exact same behavior for me. I can't access new questions or my current tickets, feedback goes to a blank page, and my profile is blank except for all the info titles. Can't help anyone with this condition.

I'm using 10.4.7 on a PowerBook G4 1.25 and browsing with OmniWeb 5.5sp17.

Feedback and Profile pages are broke apparently, need to look into that. The new questions page though, is different.

Nope. Still not working. It goes to the "thank you for loggin in" page, then it redirects straight to the "no permissions" page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back