vista ramblings.

Thanks for the Flip-3D keycombo. Didn't know about that. The dullness-thing and windows that stay the same thing you didn't quite get, I guess.

how is this any different than having 2 options in OSX of apple-tab and expose?
Those two things actually have different functions in OS X. Command-tab switches applications (equivalent to clicking an app's icon in the Dock, only from the keyboard), whereas Exposé switches windows. Alt-tab on Windows has always been window-based, not application-based, right?

Anyway, I appreciate hearing the experience of someone more familiar with Windows.

Thanks for the Flip-3D keycombo. Didn't know about that. The dullness-thing and windows that stay the same thing you didn't quite get, I guess.

No problem :) and the dullness thing, ya I didnt get that part. I thought you meant you couldnt tell which was the active window because the colour / shade didnt change when you tried it. One more thing I found it does but I forgot to mention is it hightlights the "X" for closing the window in red when the window is active and its grey when the window is not the active window.

Back