Volunteer to do WHAT?

TommyWillB

Registered
Cool! It seems like you hired yourself a marketing person... but this rookie omitted the basics... WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? HOW?

You have info on what volunteers can WIN, but you neglect to say exactly what you want us to volunteer to DO.

I have no clue WHAT help you are expecting or HOW MUCH time this might require or WHEN would you expect us to be needed.

With a bit more information you would be much more likely to get the volunteers you want. Help us unerstand what you need and we may be able to help you in return.

Volunteer and you might find out. Nearly 170 folks have already joined the volunteer team and are part of making the future here possible. You too can participate... it takes an act of faith. :)

Enjoy.

Volunteer = Good way of life.
If you think you would like to do it then sign up, if you're not sure...just stay away till you are sure!

You should see the Macosx.com cars that we get to drive. But if you want to help people, there are definitely reasons to become a volunteer.

Originally posted by Red Phoenix
You should see the Macosx.com cars that we get to drive. But if you want to help people, there are definitely reasons to become a volunteer.

Nuff' said.

Faith!?!

My name is Thomas, so I can't help feeling doubt.

I can not beleive without seeing. Isn't that what being a Mac user is all about?

Besides with all of the over-the-top patriotic flag waving going on, I'm afaid to even raise my hand for fear it will interpreted as a vote in favor of bombing!

You heard him, folks. He's afraid and we need to start bombing.

Er... or something like that. :)

Back