Wall street likes Apple [iPod] not MS...

I hate to say this, but knowing the market this'll hold true - Vista is going to be the bigger hit of the two. All I can say is if Apple wants to better their market, they need to have more customizable things - the dock for instant (add dividers), appearance - different themes like Gray metal brush for Finder (the top bar where you click File and that). Here's something I'd like to see in an OS. a little pocket CD thing on the side that rolls out to show you your most used programs to allow you to start them. Excluding Finder, Dock, etc. But including most recent installed apps like Calculator, Photoshop etc. I'll make it on Photoshop and show you what I'm talking about.

Just have the one things clear instead of the white on transparent. You'll see what I mean though. I think it would be cool, have it like a pull out menu, not a mouse over.

Attachments

• idea.jpg
    idea.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
slooksterpsv said:
Just have the one things clear instead of the white on transparent. You'll see what I mean though. I think it would be cool, have it like a pull out menu, not a mouse over.

That's an Alias Wavefront/SGI UI feature. If you've ever used SketchBookpro or Maya, that's one of their features.

Back