Want Detailed Info On Every Mac Ever Made?

It's still a nice tool. If you have to support a customer's Mac and want to have the info available even when you're offline... Then again, one can use Deep Vacuum (wget) to save apple-history.com locally, too. :)

i just been playing on that software - it's really good! it's got the startup chime for every mac... ever! it's strange that it's changed so much.... and some of the death chimes (thank fully dead themselves now) are just simply insulting... "la la la! your mac just died! la la la la! ha ha!"

Yeah! - I know!!! Some of those "death chimes" are just down right plain nasty! Shame on Apple!

> I'm been using Mactracker for years now - it's a niffty little program that is very useful if you like to upgrade your mac. :)

I love the Death Chimes! (Just not when it's my Mac :p)

I was going to post with some sites but I think everyone pretty much covered them all! :p

BTW, you might want to check out Transformer Di Roboter's "Stranger in Moscow" if you want to hear some familiar synthetic sounds. ;) I have that song as my ringtone on my cellphone. :p

Which link? The one for the band? I just opened it up using Firefox and it loaded up fine. You'll need the Flash plugin, unfortunately.

Back