WANTED: Amateur 3D Artist/Creator/Guy

Trip

Registered
I'm going to be working on a video project in about a week. It's going to involve a few special effects (I hope). So I need somebody who works with a 3D application program. Basically the ONLY requirements are: you must be able to export what I need to a .mov file. You must be able to make the background of the animation green for editing. That's it.

You won't be doing a lot of work to be honest. Just a few things here and there. You're name will go in the credits. And since this is only for a small project that's all you'll get.

*NOTE: If this turns out how I expect we may submit it to a Film Festival, in which case the creator will get paid in cash for his/her work.

Let me know if you're interested!

What kind of stuff? Curious, but need more info...

John
http://homepage.mac.com/johnselvia/

Trip said:
I'm going to be working on a video project in about a week. It's going to involve a few special effects (I hope). So I need somebody who works with a 3D application program. Basically the ONLY requirements are: you must be able to export what I need to a .mov file. You must be able to make the background of the animation green for editing. That's it.

You won't be doing a lot of work to be honest. Just a few things here and there. You're name will go in the credits. And since this is only for a small project that's all you'll get.

*NOTE: If this turns out how I expect we may submit it to a Film Festival, in which case the creator will get paid in cash for his/her work.

Let me know if you're interested!

Just extremely simple stuff, like 3D text with a realistic texture (like reflecting a small city street or something) with a shadow. Very simple stuff.

Back