Wanted: iPod 5GB or 10GB

dlloyd

Official Pianist
Hey guys!
I'd like to buy an iPod: either 1st or 2nd generation; 5, 10, or possibly 20GB.
I only have about $170 to spend, maybe slightly more depending on the included extras. Cosmetical condition doesn't really matter to me as long as the thing works!

If you've got an iPod that you want to sell (maybe 'cause you're getting a mini or somethin :D) that would meet these criteria, let me know, either in this thread or by emailing me (address in sig).

Thanks!

dlloyd said:
Hey guys!
I'd like to buy an iPod: either 1st or 2nd generation; 5, 10, or possibly 20GB.
I only have about $170 to spend, maybe slightly more depending on the included extras. Cosmetical condition doesn't really matter to me as long as the thing works!

If you've got an iPod that you want to sell (maybe 'cause you're getting a mini or somethin :D) that would meet these criteria, let me know, either in this thread or by emailing me (address in sig).

Thanks!

I have an 5 gig 1st generation ipod that i think is in pretty good condition...I didn't use it a whole lot and would be willing to give it up. I have everything that came with it including a 39 dollar case that i bought a few months after. I would sell all this for 170.

Check out E-Bay, seen quite a few about 2 weeks ago on there in the 5 and 10gb models for $100 to $150.

Yes, I've been watching eBay. I've got an iPod that looks promising, so waiting to see how that pans out...

dlloyd said:
Yes, I've been watching eBay. I've got an iPod that looks promising, so waiting to see how that pans out...

hey dlloyd. I have decided to sell my baby after all. Are you still interested? (Contact me on AIM if so)

Back