WANTED: OrangePC PCI card

kommakazi

Hack the Planet!@#
I've been looking for an OrangePC card to put in my B&W G3 for quite some time now, but can never find any on eBay or elsewhere... It beats VirtualPC even if I do have to run OS 9 to use it. The revision of the card doesn't matter too much, but the newer the better. If anyone has one they're willing to part with please speak up! Thanks.

I've got an Apple PC Compatibility Card, M5782LL/A. Its a Pentium 166MHz, 16MB of RAM (w/ one empty slot to place in up to 64 more MB), 2MB Graphics ATI mach64 chipset, 15-pin PC Game port, and the video is also the 2-row 15-pin, whatever you call that, I call it the old-school mac video port. Let me know if you are interested, I'd be willing to trade for whatever, or make an offer.

-Dave

But that isn't a PCI card...I'm quite sure Apple never made a PCI compatability card, the only company that I know of that did was OrangeMicro, hence why I'm looking for an OrangePC card. Thanks for the offer though.

Sweet...didn't think Apple made anything like that. Now the real question is, will this card work in my B&W G3 tower? If it doesn't then I cannot use it.

Back